UAE is soaked in winter and winter markets with special activities are springing up with new trends and elements to enlighten Christmas. Winter is the peak season of tourism in UAE and you can find people from around the globe. Many winter markets open up and you can buy very cheap to premium things from the market. However, many may find it difficult to access these markets including tourists and residents owing to the hustle and bustle of public transport. Availing of cars from car rental in Dubai is the cheapest and most feasible solution to approach this market. Let’s check out the different winter markets springing up in winter.
List of winter market and activities for 2022
- Winter Village Abu Dhabi Mall – Santa and his elves will make a surprise appearance at the Abu Dhabi Mall every day until Christmas. Children can take pictures with Santa and take part in craft activities. There is also a festive market with sellers of homemade goods and accessories. Don’t miss to profit from the mall’s customary Christmas sales.
- Winter Garden at Habtoor Palace – The Winter Garden at Habtoor Palace is returning for Christmas 2022, and it’s a must-do on your Christmas bucket list. Set in its lovely grounds, with shimmering fairy lights overhead and the breathtaking backdrop of Habtoor Palace, you’ll be in the holiday spirit in no time. We all know that food is an important part of the holiday season, and you’ve come to the ideal spot to get your fill at the Winter Garden. There’s a plethora of pop-up stalls and al fresco street cuisine to keep you entertained. An excellent festive venue for some post-work socialising or a family weekend adventure, you’ll be able to enjoy carols, live performances from street artists, and, a meet and greet with Santa Claus. To access this winter garden you need to have a private vehicle or hire a car from the cheapest rent a car in Dubai.
- Ski Dubai: Winter Wonderland – If you thought white Christmases weren’t possible in Dubai think again because they are at Ski Dubai. The spectacular Winter Wonderland at Ski Dubai is back for 2022, tickets are now open with exclusive activities including meeting Santa Claus. In addition to the snowy grotto, the Winter Wonderland usually features festive food vendors and even a snow theatre where you can snuggle up with your loved ones under blankets.
- Dubai’s Ripe Market – Get your hands on some unique items and décor from the vendors at these neighbourhood markets. Maintain your strength while shopping for exotic snacks and desserts and listening to celebratory music and entertainment outside. Rent your favourite car from the Cheapest rent a car in Dubai and enjoy hassle-free shopping.
- Winter Festival Al Majaz Waterfront Sharjah – It features a snow extravaganza to give the waterfront festival a true winter feel. Throughout the three-week event, a variety of activities are provided, including ice skating lessons in the East Events Circle area and an inflatable maze for youngsters. There will also be an ice tube slide and a selection of food vendors offering healthy options for the entire family.
- Expo City: Winter City – The Winter City Christmas-themed zone at Expo City is new for 2022, with chalet-style houses, pine trees, and a fairground set to open on Wednesday, November 23. A 52-foot Christmas tree, a letter-to-Santa booth, and gingerbread-making seminars are all planned. There’s also a Santa’s Grotto, holiday events, and a teddy bear customization factory.
UAE is all set to make this winter and Christmas the most thrilling one. The activities and markets arranged by the UAE will rejuvenate from kids to adults. The city will more active during the night than in day time since it looked fabulous and magical on winter nights. Rent your favourable cars at affordable rates from car rental JLT and explore the city at any time.