As the winter falls, people around the globe rush to Dubai to enjoy the season to the fullest and immerse themselves in the exclusive winter activities and splendid tourist destinations. This nation certainly knows how to enchant you with its grandeur. It is known for its impressive and opulent architecture. This excellent tourist destination checks all the boxes of a perfect tourist spot. If you want to explore the place then you should definitely have a private vehicle. Many tourists opt for long term car rental in Dubai especially in winter. However, to make each moment worthier, we are discussing here the best places to visit in winter.
- Jebel Jais – Jebel Jais, the highest peak in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, will always be on every tourist bucket list! Jebel Jais, the UAE’s highest peak, is part of the Hajar mountains, which formed 70 years ago in eastern Ras Al Khaimah and Oman. This peak, which rises 1,934 metres above sea level, is known for its breathtaking views, thrilling adventures, and much more. The best thing about Jebel Jais is that the weather is always better than at sea level. There is also a 4 km hiking trail with breathtaking views. The mountain is 1,300 metres high, and once at the peak, you can see a beautiful 180-degree view of the entire mountain.
- Hatta Dam, Dubai – Hatta is only an hour’s drive from Dubai and is ideal for mountain bikers, adventurers, and nature lovers. Hatta offers a wide range of activities, from biking to hiking. Cooler temperatures, adventure activities, fascinating accommodation options, and, of course, breathtaking views make this a must-see when visiting the UAE. Besides, there are plenty of things to do while you’re here. Rent a kayak or a paddle boat and row across the turquoise-colored lake. For an economical trip you can go for the cheapest rent a car in Dubai.
- Global Village – This massive festival park – “Global Village” – would be an omission from any list of the best winter attractions in Dubai. The Global Village is a multicultural experience with pavilions showcasing a diverse range of countries where you can shop for traditional food, clothing, and other items. All of this shopping is accompanied by spectacular live performances from around the world. Furthermore, Global Village is the favourite among Dubai’s foodies. There are rows of kiosks selling street food from all over the world. There are also rides that the entire family can enjoy. A drive through the magical roads of Dubai in Cheapest rent a car in Dubai while heading to Global village will be splendid.
- Dubai Garden glow – When it comes to winter activities in Dubai, Dubai Garden Glow is a must-visit. There is certainly a plethora of sights to see here! You should start with Glow Park, where colour, light, and imagination come together to create a wondrous experience for visitors. Then visit the Dinosaur Park, which features over 120 animatronic dinosaurs. The interactive elements of this park will delight children, making it one of the best places to visit in Dubai during the winter. The Ice Park, where the exquisite themed ice sculptures will take your breath away, should be your next stop. The Art Park is the place to go if you want to see some eco-friendly art. Every display is made entirely of recyclable materials.
- Palm jumeirah – Palm Jumeirah, a tree-shaped man-made archipelago, is the smallest of Dubai’s three planned islands. Palm Jumeirah appears to be a palm tree from above. This island is well-known for its opulent hotels, residential structures, and fine dining.Visit Palm Jumeirah for a variety of outdoor activities and a breathtaking sunset view. Explore the island’s vibrant nightlife, including beach clubs with spas and energetic DJ nights. It is one of the most beautiful winter destinations in Dubai.
When visiting this Arab metropolis, there is no shortage of activities to do. There are numerous leisure activities available to keep you occupied throughout the day. If you’re in Dubai, you can see the Burj Khalifa from anywhere in the city. A fantastic way to explore the city is to drive in the fleet of cars from the best car rental in Dubai.