The UAE is all set to welcome the dazzling Christmas and provide festive cheers to residents and tourists. Dubai is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations for Christmas and New Year. The best way to explore the adroit festive season in Dubai is to have a drive in your car at night. However, tourists may not have their car and will have to depend on public vehicles which are unavailable late at night. Hence, many tourists and residents pitch for car hire in Dubai. Here we are listing a few festive things you shouldn’t miss out on.
Must do festive things in Dubai
- Festive seasonal food – Discover the culinary wonders of Dubai while enjoying food, drink, and holiday cheer with your loved ones this Christmas. Some eateries are ready to soothe your appetite, whether you’re seeking a breakfast or a seasonal Christmas supper. You can savor the fine flavors of Atlantis or discover the culinary diversity of the Mediterranean to cherish its culinary legacy.
- Dubai Opera – Christmas in Dubai has its unique charm. Don’t be disheartened if the weather isn’t snowy; you may create your ambiance. Attending a Christmas-themed concert at the renowned Dubai Opera is one of the best things to do in Dubai over the holidays. This year, you have the opportunity to see The Sound of Christmas. The performance will feature some of the region’s top jazz musicians performing all of your favorite Christmas songs.
- Ski Dubai – You can participate in several festive events at Ski Dubai in the Mall of the Emirates. While you and your family are visiting Santa and his elves, you can order the renowned hot chocolate. The 40-foot Christmas tree and live choir performance will ensure that your Christmas party is the best one yet. In addition to gifts, children will undoubtedly receive a picture of Santa Claus.
- Dubai Habtoor Palace – Of course, a Christmas market is one of the most prominent Christmas activities in Dubai. Every year, Habtoor Palace organizes one of Dubai’s most popular Christmas markets, and you shouldn’t miss out. Habtoor Christmas Market has a variety of activities for children, fantastic food stalls, and great Christmas shopping! It is one of the top spots in Dubai to enjoy Christmas. The Winter Garden will delight you with a variety of activities such as multi-month pop-up featured vendors, international street cuisine, and local favorites. The setting is truly a winter paradise that you can enjoy with your friends and family every day from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. The Winter Garden, which includes Christmas music, acrobats, street performers, a designated play area, and the genuine Santa Claus, will delight children.
- Time Square Center – The Times Square Center will dazzle your family with a full-fledged Christmas celebration. You can visit Santa Claus’ grotto, pose for a photo with him in an antique sleigh, and have your children write letters to Santa. There is also a floating toy factory where children may purchase beautiful toys made of plastic waste.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah – Of all the seasons in Dubai, Christmas is sophisticated and a true icon of festival cheers. After all, if you haven’t started or finished your shopping, then this should be on your bucket list. Undoubtedly Dubai’s best Christmas shopping market is spread out across a large area at Dubai’s favorite destination Souk Madinat Jumeirah; you’ll discover spectacular festive decorations, food options, and games to keep you entertained! If you want to shop peacefully, then get your favorite car from the best car rental in Dubai and cheer up.
If you are in Dubai for Christmas 2022, you will undoubtedly have a mesmerizing time and your holiday spirit will truly shine. At BetterCar, you will get the best deals for car hires in Dubai with insurance and Salik. Why wait then, pre-book your car now at special deals this Christmas.