A fantastic option to ring in 2023 in style is to spend New Year’s Eve in Dubai! There is no place like Dubai to celebrate the new year with its glamorous nightlife, top-notch entertainment, and spectacular skyline vistas. A unique blend of cultures can also be experienced during your celebrations with delicious food blended in different cultures. However, if you don’t have a private vehicle, then exploring these would be quite tedious. Car rental in Silicon Oasis provides cars for tourists and residents at very low fares.
Best events for New Year 2023 in Dubai
1. Fireworks – Some of the best fireworks in the entire globe are displayed during the Dubai New Year celebration. The fact that these can bring happiness to even those who are locked in their houses or in traffic makes it even more rewarding. Since everyone has different tastes, it’s hard to pick a favorite.
- The Astounding Burj Khalifa Fireworks – The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, has already brought millions of tourists to the area. The fireworks here at New Year’s are among the most watched and viewed on television anywhere in the globe. People go from far and wide to participate in the year’s final countdown. However, you are also treated to a beautiful light and water show at midnight in addition to the delicious fireworks. Step out to Burj Khalifa on time to not miss the grand event. You can hire cars for one day from rent a car in Silicon Oasis to reach the location at night.
- The Grandeur of the Atlantis firework – The Atlantis Fireworks certainly exhibit a one-of-a-kind performance and is something one must experience when looking for activities to do in Dubai on New Year’s.
- Magical Fireworks Display from Umm Al Sequim Beach – Since the beach is perfectly placed amid both the Burj Khalifa and The Atlantis, you’ll be able to enjoy both of their fireworks from a prime location. The Burj Al Arab’s fireworks display puts the icing on the cake! When the clock strikes twelve, a chain reaction begins.
2. Experience The Magic of Dubai Opera on New Year’s Eve – Celebrate the New Year in Dubai with a regal meal and spectacular entertainment at the Dubai Opera. When the clock strikes twelve, the DJ takes over, and the crowd at the Dubai Opera goes wild to the legendary sounds!
3. Dhow cruise – If the fireworks, parties, and fancy dinners are too conventional and tedious for your Dubai New Year’s Eve plans, board one of the classic dhow cruises or even the popular cruises to avoid the crowds and feel the full vibe of the New Year’s feelings. Get aboard a 350-passenger catamaran with onboard live entertainment and a lavish feast cooked by expert chefs to ring in the New Year in Dubai in style. While sailing over the stream in calm and tranquillity, you can also witness the exquisite fireworks.
4. New Year Desert Safari in Dubai – The city is primarily a desert, so to celebrate New Year’s Eve in a more traditional manner, head to one of the large stretches of sand, which will not be difficult to discover. Take a desert safari or other comparable packages and enjoy that one night you’ll never forget. Rent a car in Silicon Oasis can provide you with desert-ready vehicles. Enjoy a delicious barbeque supper and unlimited beverages while being entertained by live music, dance, and games. You can also get a henna tattoo, dress up in traditional attire, and ride a camel. When the clock strikes twelve, cut the New Year’s cake and dance the rest of the night away!
Hope anyone of this event will make your New Year celebration more colorful. Without enjoying any of these events you are really going to miss out on the most memorable moment of welcoming 2023. Better Car, the most recommended car rental in Dubai provides rental cars at minimal rents in the market. Contact us for more details regarding the renting policies and availability of cars.